For every businesses, it is important to safeguard their cash during a transit against uncertainties as it can disrupt the daily business operation and may incur losses. Thus, Cash in Transit insurance can help the businesses to protect against any loss of cash due to theft or robbery during a transit.
At AMI, we provide coverage for the loss of cash due to theft or robbery during a transit between insured’s premises and destination.
- Provide Lump Sum benefits for loss of cash during a transit
- The term of the policy will be from 1 day to 1 year
- The insured period will only cover for one trip in some situation
- Customer can purchase up to 5 units of Health Insurance
- For any hospitalization due to medical problem, customer is eligible to claim for hospital benefit only if hospital stay is more than 3 days
- For any hospitalization due to accident, customer is eligible to claim for hospital benefit after 1 day of hospital stay
- For Death Benefit, coverage is applicable for an accidental death only
- Anyone who can show valid business license and proof of cash transit
- Premium amount may vary depending on the sum insured
- Premium amount will be around 0.17% to 1.9% on 1,000 Kyats and must be paid by lump sum payment.
- Premium amount will be reduced depending on the safety factor for the transit.