There is no certain tomorrow and the most important thing in our life is “Life”. Hence, it is most essential to have a financial plan for you and your love ones, and to ensure that their tomorrows are fully secured.At AMI, we put our utmost priority to guide you through your financial planning. We provide you with a comprehensive coverage package that is affordable and gives protection against economic loss caused by death or permanent disability.
- Total permanent disability
- Death Benefit: Lump Sum Payment (as per Sum Insured),
- Total Permanent Disability Benefit: Lump Sum Payment (as per Sum Insured)
- Surrender Value or Cash Value: Part of the paid premium will be refunded if customer wishes to terminate the policy before maturity
- Loan Feature: Provide Loan feature in which insured can borrow part of the paid premium
- Refund of Paid-up Premium: Allow customers to receive the paid-up premium upon policy maturity
- The term of the policy will be 5 – 45 years.
- Sum insured amount can be ranged from minimum 50,000 kyats to maximum 30,000,000 kyats.
- Medical check-up is required for all the policy holders
- Paid-Up Policy: Customer is eligible to receive the paid premium at the end of the policy term
- Surrender Value or Cash Value: if the policy owner wishes to terminate his/her policy before the maturity date, he/she will receive part of the paid-up value as the Cash Value or Surrender Value. Customer is eligible to claim surrender value only after two years of premium payment.
- Policy Loan: Part of the paid premium will be granted as a Policy Loan to the insured person after two years of premium payment
- Any person who is the age between 10 to 55 years old can get this insurance coverage.
- Minimum MMK 50,000 up to maximum MMK 30,000,000
- Premium will be varied depending on the sum insured, term of the policy and age of the insured person
- Premium rate is fixed throughout the policy year
- Premium can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basic