Download IOS Mobile Application
IT Core System Manager M/F (1) Post
- Graduated in IT field and professional certification.
- Master degree and other relevant qualifications is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience essential for the software development phases and lifecycles internationally within Insurance or Financial Industries.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle database, procedures, functions and packages, Java, Java script, API development & Web Technologies, VM ware & web services.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.
- Excellent business acumen, leadership and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Analyze business requirements collected from OPS users, discuss for the possibility with the vendor, review the features implemented and decide for LIVE run with all stakeholders.
- Educate and train users on digital platforms. Design, Develop and implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Support issues or problems raised and solve where possible internally with the team; otherwise follow up with the vendor. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Have a keen eye for detail, identifying non-compliances and dealing efficiently with users and vendors.
- Efficient & effective resource planning and ability to manage personal.
- Successful training delivery with well documented User Guide and FAQs.