Download IOS Mobile Application
Accountant (Female -1 post)
- Graduate, preferably in the fields of Finance or other finance related professional Diplomas (LCCI Level-3, ACCA, Computerized Accounting, Business Law, CIMA, etc.)
- Relevant qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum (1) year experience in a relevant field.
- Organizational skill with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Proficiency in English Language.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily entry of departmental income ledger.
- Timely and accurate reporting of all financial information.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitor and analyze the departmental work to develop more efficient procedures.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by HOD.
- Motivate, lead and guide the subordinates.
- Ensure smooth operation and service delivery in line with company’s objectives.
- Other ad-hoc departmental jobs as necessary.