Chief Accountant (Female – 1Post)
- Graduate, preferably B.Com, B. Act, BBA and other finance professional diplomas (CPA, ACCA).
- Relevant qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge in planning and budgeting.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English Language.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Review, monitor and manage budgets.
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Collect, interpret and review financial information.
- Monitor Track and Report Performance of Internal Audit.
- Appraise staff and Provide training and guidance to staff.
- Organize and file all federal, state and local income tax documents.
- Respond to tax and accounting related issues.