To protect against financial loss caused by injury, total permanent disability, death due to accident
- Death due to accident
- Permanent disability
- Loss of limbs
- Not able to work
- Hospitalization Expense
- Death/Permanent disability – Total Sum Insured amount will be paid as lump sum to the beneficiary
- Injury/Loss of limbs – The benefit calculation is based on the doctor’s recommendation/ medical certificate under the insured’s name
- Hospitalization Expense/ Not able to work – 3% of Sum Insured per week up to maximum 15% of Sum Insured
- The term of the policy will be from 3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- Premium will be paid only one time.
- Premium for risky occupations is 1% of sum insured
- The benefit will be paid for hospitalization, injury, not able to work, loss of limbs, permanent disability, death due to accident.
- Sum insured amount will be paid as lump sum to the beneficiary if the insured die or get total permanent disability
- Anyone who is the age between 16 to 65 years old can take coverage for this policy
- Minimum MMK 500,000 (or) USD 1,000 up to maximum MMK 200 lakhs (or) USD 200,000
- For normal occupation, the premium rate is 0.7% of Sum Insured (for 1 year term) but for Military Personnel, Policemen, Aircrew, Electricians and any other risky occupations is 1% of Sum Insured.
- For 3 months, 6 months term policies, the prorated premium amount based on full year premium