Download IOS Mobile Application
Business Development Manager
- Graduate, preferably in the fields of Business, Sales and Marketing.
- A relevant qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum (2) years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge in planning and budgeting.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Develop sales & marketing plans in line with company’s business plan.
- Promote insurance products to the market.
- Develop strategic alliance with 3rd party partners and agents to achieve sales targets.
- Liaise with business partners to drive and facilitate promotion of insurance products.
- Ensure smooth operation and service delivery in line with company’s objectives.
- Plan advertising budgets and appropriate advertising channels for life insurance products.
- Monitor track and report performance of the Business unit.
- Appraise staff and provide training and guidance to staff.
|Job Category||Business Development|