Network Engineer (M/F – 1 Post)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in related field.
- Experience with supporting firewall, network devices, and wireless devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BE,ME, B.C.Tech, M.C.Tech are more preferable.
- Proven Hands on network engineering experience in network and system integration
- CCNP/MCSA/RHCSA or higher certified preferred.
- Good knowledge in Network Security and any Virtualization (optional).
- Ability to analyze, understand problems, troubleshoot them and make proper documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure & Maintain LAN, WAN, File Server, Firewall and Network Equipment (Eg-Router, Switch, Wireless Devices, etc)
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personal for problems resolution.
- Provide technical leadership for assigned network projects, which may include equipment, ordering, testing, troubleshooting, installation and implementation of upgrades or configuration.
- Communicate network status and provide quality documentation and presentation.
- Establish/Maintain project schedule and coordinate with the management’s expectations.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Detect, track, troubleshoot and resolve network incidents and problems.