Download IOS Mobile Application
- Graduate, preferably Master degree.
- Relevant qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum (3) years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Sound Knowledge in Planning and Budgeting.
- Computer Literate.
- Proficiency in English Language
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support goals of organizations
- Translate the approved strategic plan to employees to ensure support
- Build and maintain departmental structure adaptable with organizational standards and practices
- Supervise operation processes within an insurance practice
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Plan and monitor SOP to ensure smooth day to day operation
- Anticipate implications and consequences of situations and prepare contingency plans to take appropriate actions
- Manage agreements and relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics