Privacy Statement of AYA Myanmar General Insurance
AYA Myanmar General Insurance Company Limited and its subsidiaries recognize our responsibilities in relation to the collection, use, disclosure and other processing and storage of personal data. Customers and potential customers expect us to maintain their information accurately, protected against manipulation and errors, secure from theft and free from unwarranted disclosure. We protect data security of our customers and potential customers by complying with the all relevant data protection laws and regulations.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
We may also share personal information with other third-party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage email, and we might provide the company with your email address and certain other information in order for them to send you an email message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites and related computers and software applications.
We collect and store your personal information with the two ways,
- Directly- the personal data that you provide to us (for example, when you use enquiries or communications)
- Indirectly- when you use our website, apps or social media platforms, or where you have provided it to us through any other means.
We may obtain lawfully collected personal or non-personal data about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third parties’ sources. We may also collect some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website, apps or social media platforms.
The personal data we collect includes the following:
- Identity Information – name, address, personal contact details (including email address and telephone numbers); and
- Technical Information – such as IP address, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plugin types, operating systems and platform, device information (including where mobile device the IMEI number, wireless networks and general network information).
And, we collect your personal data for the following purposes,
- to design new or enhance existing products, information and services provided by us;
- to process and administer your account, to implement and effect the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us from time to time;
- to provide you with access to the content on the website, apps or social media platforms;
- to monitor your use of the website, apps and social media platforms and conduct analysis of the use of the website in order to operate, evaluate and improve the website and our services, understand your preferences and troubleshoot any problems;
- to personalize the appearance of our websites, provide recommendations of relevant products, information and services and provide targeted advertising on our website or through other channels and
- for the purpose of more effective marketing